[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Calling all Rescues

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MZ66@xxxxxxx>, <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:22:43 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

KNOW!=0D
For many years the GSDCA has done a lot to assist in rescue and Linda K. =
Has
surely=0D
Done far more than beyond the call of duty in that Dept.  I have assisted=
 in
the $$ Dept.=0D
For years.    Now, just this past year, this very list --- has, with the
awesome assistance=0D
Of quite a few of the members, done way more  than we could ever have
originally thought,=0D
Assisted in EVERY WAY!  Why on earth would you even begin to think, being=
list member,=0D
That the LHSH is NOT assisting  by fostering and re-homing more than we
could realize in a=0D
Short time --- is beyond me ----   Please elaborate on this -- "thought" =
as
-- in my humble=0D
Opinion, is just that --- a "thought" NOT what you "KNOW"!!  Would YOU "p=
ull
and/or re-home=0D
One of the many many unfortunate GSDs out there???  I am so sorry I canno=
physically do any=0D
Additional rescues like I did  before, but I have and will continue to
contribute $$s to BOTH=0D
The GSDCA and the LHSH endeavors as I know they re working very diligentl=
for our dogs!   =0D
Forgive me, but this is something I just had to jump in on and I do look
forward to Barbara's=0D
Changing of her post in such a manner that it'll show that she really doe=
know the complete=0D
STORY --- TNX        Norma no L=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: stormy435=0D
Date: 12/27/2008 4:05:13 PM=0D
To: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx;  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;  MZ66@xxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Calling all Rescue=0D
 =0D
****
*********************=0D
On Dec 27, 2008, at 10:40:31 AM, barbmarkh@xxxxxxx wrote:=0D
Well it's the end of another year - but for Rescue this year has really=0D
been a big one I think. Dawn and her LHSH gang have really brought the=0D
topic to the fore front for many people - and the economy has made us=0D
more aware of how many of our beloved breed are showing up in shelters=0D
through no fault of their own . . . I know about how many LHSH reports=0D
to have helped which is FANTASTIC and I know we all appreciate what=0D
LHSH has done for rescue - but I also know that LHSH isn't a rescue or=0D
a shelter - so how about you guys doing the actual pull and re-home part =
-=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D