[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Call me crazy - but

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:25:43 -0500 (EST)

and you think this is a new problem. Not one that was there when the first
dog show was held. If so, I have a nice long bridge I would like to sell
you.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the  tomb to care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 1/28/2013 2:34:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:

We can find the money if we want to go - but why enter if you know who is
going to win .  Sorry for the late comment - but I was at the Board  meeting.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 1/27/2013 12:05:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Of  course people are still owning GSD but they are not showing them in
the
conformation ring. Why is it that excuses are made for the low  entries in
GSDs  like cost, time, location, judges , food but the  other breeds with
entries going  up are not having these same  problems .Are they showing in
different show  world or  planet?

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the  tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a  message dated 1/27/2013 11:54:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

Do we  know if that is true?  It  seems that the performance events are
going strong. Maybe it  is just conformation.

If no new people are  coming into the  breed, why are we the second largest

registered   breed?

It seems clear that conformation is losing entries. It could  be  because
of

the costs, or maybe the time involved, or the  location of  the shows, or
the
judges, or the food, or maybe  the costumes.

Or maybe it takes a certain sort of  insanity to enjoy the  conformation
ring.

But, so  long as the breed is more and  more popular, we are doing
something
right.

Evan L.    Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where   Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In  a  message dated 1/27/13 9:44:14 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

No new  people  coming into the  breed  or at least very few people are
starting  out to show   GSDs

POST   is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of  his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are  not  responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any  post.

ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE  POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A  VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List  Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org