[ SHOWGSD-L ] Call for Donations - Rescue

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:28:24 -0700

Are you a clever crafts person?  Like to make GSD related/themed
items? Paint or sketch German Shepherds?

If you do, Golden State German Shepherd Rescue would love to have you
donate something to our silent auction at our fund raiser on Sept. 25
in Concord, California.

Thanks to Sally Hayden and Diane Silver-Strasser for donating some of
their great hand crafted items and to Last Hope German Shepherd Rescue
for their gift basket.

If there are others who would like to donate, please contact me at the
above email address.  I would need a description of the item to be
donated by August first and receive the item by Sept. 1 at the
latest.  Remember all donations are tax deductible and you will
receive a receipt for tax purposes for the value that you state the
item is worth.

We also have raffle tickets available for $20 each.  For further
details on the raffle, please contact me.

Thank you.

Kay Springer
Board Member
Golden State German Shepherd Rescue