[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: California's lawmakers

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:24:58 -0500

OR --- ANY SEXUAL OFFENDER NEEDS TO BE NEUTERED SO "WE" ARE NOT
            TAKING CARE OF SAME THRU THE TAXES AND WORKERS IN A PRISON!
            I think I may have mentioned that recently I read where they
were attempting to do that
            in Mississippi! What is that about the punishment should fit the
crime thingy!!
Norma no L  voting and voting just like the rest of you wonderful Listers!!