[ SHOWGSD-L ] California's lawmakers

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:37:58 -0400

I'm wondering...why is it that there are 665 inmates on Death Row in
California prisons and they sit there, being fed and otherwise cared for
at taxpayers' expense..and the California legislators want to spay all
the dogs and cats, etc., because animals cost the state so much money?
Seems to me they'd save a hell of a lot of money if they just carried
out the sentences on those 665 murderers.  Is that too sensible a solution?

Peggy.