[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: California tax officials target breeders via Internet

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:33:52 -0700

Boo hoo, boo hoo... nobody reads my posts, I'm going to curl up in a
corner and... take out a plum"  I posted about his 2, maybe 3 weeks
ago.  How it came to be, and who was behind it.  (She's running for
office on July 14, special election, Judy Chu)

Since the rules are 2 non-food animals are liable, I want to see them
tax 2 sales of earthworms.  (And yes, they are listed in this ruling,
earthworms and gerbils)

Stormy

I posted about this and how it came to pass a couple, maybe three
weeks ago.
On Jul 5, 2009, at 7:06 PM, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx wrote:

> From what I understand it is true.....
>

> In a message dated 7/5/2009 7:02:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> GreyPines@xxxxxxx writes:
> Are any  of the California folks aware of this or is it an Eastern
> rumor
> Bill  Pfeiffer

And now California tax officials  are targeting potential  breeders that
way.

According to a  letter from the California  Board of Equalization, board
officials  visited the American Kennel Club Web  site and linked to
individual
dog clubs to identify potential breeders living  in the  state.

Board officials are not sure if these dog club members  are  breeders,
but
they could be.

Tax board spokeswoman Anita Gore   confirmed that 361 individuals will
receive the letter. She would not say  how  or why those particular
individuals
were identified,  however.