[ SHOWGSD-L ] California (Now Seriously) Here I Come!!!

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:38:00 EDT

Tomorrow at 6 am I will get on a plane to go  to California. I can't believe
the day has actually come. I'm just finishing up  the last minute packing. I
haven't even packed my suits and show clothing yet  lol.  I can't wait to meet
everybody in Cali. I'm soooo excited. I have to  go buy a couple of things for
the trip today and I'll be going to my favorite  class tonight. I still can't
believe I'm actually going. Don't think it will hit  me until I'm on the
airplane.

I hadn't realized until just now that I'm going to Disney Land on  Monday wow
that has made me more excited then before. Anyone who's coming to  Disney
land we have to count the fifty fifties around the part and the  fifty
Mickey's,
since it's the fiftieth anniversary.

Can't wait to meet Nikki, We'll have a good  time in both juniors and breed
ring! Then we'll have fun at Disney  land!

  This is a dream come true to me,thanks  to everyone who pitched in on the
cost for the flight for me. I wont let you  guys down!!!

<3 Melissa Chavez <3
(AKA Miss Jr. Handler)