[ SHOWGSD-L ] California Long Beach on Sunday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:25:00 EST

What a great day for a dog show. But, every day is a great day for a dog
show. I got here at 8:30 a.m., it is now five to nine, and the ring is set up,
the tables are set, the chairs are in place. The electricity is working and the
 speakers are in place. The trophy table is up with the ribbons in place, and
 Tedi is putting together silver buckets for all the winners.

Twyla came early to help, as did Liz. By the time they got here it was  done,
but they did the finishing touches, and Liz brought the key for the
electrics, so that is important. Jerry Plager is setting up the coffee. Dave
Fritche,
(The Board Member) is here early and helped me move some of the tables.  I
hate being this weak, but it will change.

Tom Brown just got here and Stacy came to help.  I see that the  Sotiles are
here early, as are the Freenys.  Mr. Martello is here so  Carolyn can't be far
behind. I do see Sheryll Brocket is talking to Debbie  Kaser, and it is
amazing that people will show up an hour before the show.   Carol Putnum is
here
and is the show secretary, and does a good job every  year.  I hear that they
might bring Marie Bevaqua out to see us, that would  be fun.

Dick Jennings was going to ring steward, but I understand he is being
replaced by Bob Ghigleri, so that is an interesting change.  I think Did  will
be at
the show again today, and it is always interesting to listen to him  talk
about the changes and the old dogs.

I was at the show yesterday, but took the day off from posting. I needed to
just watch a show, and Jack did a great job, as he always does.  Bill Basu
got here, and I was talking to Carolyn Martello and Twyla.  I see that  Terri
and Jesse Green are sttiong up a tent, and Thurmund is here from Las  Vegas.
Sharon Avery is taking pictures agsain, and I saw the ones from  yesterday.
What
a great job she does. Bill Tank is talking to Kim Schooley, and  it was great
to see Pam O'Dell, who seldom comes down here.  Debie Kaser is  talking to
Shron right now, and I see that Darlene Ghigleri is back in the  wheelchair,
but
doing much better.  She looks great,a nd will be out of the  chair soon.
Cindy Tellefson is talking to Susan Maldoon who was here yesterday  too.
Sharlonna just got here with Gloria, and she has a new hair  style.    Paula is
here
with Harley Davidson, and some sort of  little dog, sort of kibble size.
Jackie and Tom Phillpon are walking down,  and it is starting to look like a
dog
show.  Pearl just got here and  brought an old picture of Michael.

Pearl is here all dressed in Red leather, and talking to Dick  Jennings.

They let me announce, and that is always fun.

IT'S SHOW TIME

6- 9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   LEALYH JOVAN HERITAJ STRYKER Breeder L. Leschorn, M. Kaeser  By Ch
Kenlyn's Aires v. HiCliff X Lealynn Mar-Cia's Cher Owner Suzanne  Muldoon

2.   CANTAR'S GODENBOY V. RICHERSLUST Breeder Owner By Ch  Kenlyn's Big Shot
V. Sunfarm X Ch. Richterslust's Serangeti Owner Herbert Drew,  Robert
Alcantara, Sergio Espejo

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.  KARILYNNE'S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS Breeder Marie Bevacqua, Jaqueline M.  Simon
By Ch Lorien's Late Night x Hera of Sunny Bee Owner RichardB& Susan H.  Koch

 2.   BACKACHER'S WHALEN V. JERICHO Breeder By Ch  Backacher's Chancellor V
Almar x Jericho's Me Me of Backachers Owners D & J  Whalen, R & E. Sottile

3.   MARINER'S WHISKEY RIVER Breeder/Owner By Ch Talimas Top  Shelf Tebe Nobe
HT X Ch Mariner's Aria D' Arte Owner Debra Kaser, Joyce  Shelp

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   STONEWAY'S HUNTER OF LANGENAU Breeder Dave B. Rinek  &Robert Eaton By Ch
WeLove Du Chien's Army of One x Langenau's Grace of  Stoneway Owner Nancy
McDonald & Patrick E. Green

NOVICE DOG

1.  UTOPIA'S GALLANT YANCY Breeder Kathy A. Aubrey, Debra A. Kaser By
Utopia's Encore of Mariner X Utopia's Cranberry Owner Earl James

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
THREE POINTS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeder carolyn Martello By We  Love Du
Chien's Army of One x Mar Haven's Southern Nights Owner Frank &  carolyn
Martello, Doris Estabrook

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

2.   ASGARD HARLEY DAVIDSON V PLAMARK, TC Breeder Jeri Plager By  Ch Encore-
Asgard's O'Connor X Plamark's Electra of Asgard Owner Paula C`ooke,  Chuck
Sedgewick, Tedi Ginsburg

3.   LEALYNN'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschorn By Ch  Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes, HSCS x Lealynn's Mar-Cia Moon Dance wner Jennifer  J.
Smith, Debra Smith, Liz Leschorn

4.   SAMURI'S AUF WIEDERSEHEN Breeder Cynthia Dalts, Sandara  Brunner, By Ch
Bill- Mar's Here Comes Trouble x Samuri's Glory Bound Owner  Carrie Fogelsong

OPEN DOGS

1.   CROSS TIMBERS SAN FRANCISGOGH Breeder Owner By Ch Cross  Timbers Van
Gogh HIC X Jer-Wen's Wind Chill OFA H & E Owner Nanci Nellis  & Erin Nellis

2.   MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder/Owner by  Ch Marhaven's  Color Guard x Ch
Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser & Joyce  Shelp

3.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder/Owner By Ch TR's Antonio x Ch  Geor-Jan Lorien's
Ice Castles Owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley, Agnes  Fuchs

6-9 PUPPY BITCH

1.   RICHTERSLUSTS SMOKEN XX V CANTAR Breeder Herbert Drew,  Robert
Alcantara, Jr. Sergio Espejo By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot V Sunfarms xCh
Richerlusts
Serangetti Owner Deanna Gemmell

12-18 BITCHES

1.  CHABLIS SCANDALOUS Breeder cindy & Ardin Bartley by Chablis  Coda
Nomoremrniceguy X Chablis Silhouette Joelle Owner Thurban Warrick

2.   COASTLINE BLACKBERRY Breeder/Owner By Ch MarHaven's Man  In Black X
Lorien's Morgan Le Fey Owner Jacque & Tom Philippbar

3.   LORIEN'S QUE PASA DE CLAYFIELD Breeder Twyla Miner,  Georgette Lilley,
Agnes Fuchs By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ch Geor-Jan  Lorien's   Ice Castles
Owner   Twyla Miner

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF WINNER'S
THREE  POINTS

1.   BACKACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder/Owner By Ch MarHaven And The  Beat Goews
On X Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio Owner Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile

2.   JAGAN-KARAGIN-MITERHAUN TICKLEME-ELMO Breeder Anne Thompson,  Ikaren
Taylor, Jerry Guzman By Sel. Ex. Ch. Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehillx Sel  Ex
Ch
Jagan's Happyanunoit Owner Terrie Mioles Green & Jesse W. Green

3.   RASENHOF JOY TO THE WORLD PT Breeder/Owner By Ch Backachers  Ruggiero V
Milo ROM X Rasenhof Zepher CD RN HSAs Owner Alice Marie Cox

OPEN BITCH
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Diane Brown, Jeffrey  Moebius,
Jane Kerner, By Ch Braunhaus Samari X WeLove Du Chien's Gwenevere Owner  Evan &
Tedi Ginsburg

2.   WINSOME'S BEARA WANG Breeder Kris & Frank Fasano,  Elizabeth Oster, By
Ch Lenlyn's Aries V. HiCliff X Winsome's Anivebearci Owner  Pamela O'Dell

3.   TR'S CALLISTA BREEDER Lucille Nordenstrom &Van  Dukeman  By Ch WeLove Du
Chien's Harrison x TR's Verity V Kenlyn Owner  Pagtrick Green

4.   VALENTINA OF STONE RYDGE Breeder/Owner By Ch Kenlyns Big  Shot v
Sunfarms x Ch Backachers Ban of Stone Rydge Owner Lamont Ullrich

BEST OF BREED

CH SUMMERSIDE'S PEPSI OF ANGEL RUN Breeder Jackie Ambrose & Gail  Caldwell By
Al Mar's Reggiano V Backachers x Angel Run's Finesse Owenr Anne W.  Giddings

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CH ENCORE-ASGARD O'CONNOR Breed The Famous Linda Bastistoni, Tedi Ginsburg
By Ch Caroland's Survival Magellan X Encore's O'Shea Owner The Famouns Linda
Bastistoni, E & T Ginsburg

It was another fun weekend, and a great job of judging by Michael Cheeks.
This is one judge who should be doing the National, and probably will some day.

The entry was small, but the quality good. The handler of the Best Opposite
Dog  did a great job, and it was good to see him back in the ring after a long
time  off.

Dog Shows are my life.  Not that there is anything wrong with  that.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together