[ SHOWGSD-L ] CVMA Withdaws Its Support fopr 1634

  • From: " RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd.l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:50:55 -0800

I forgto mention this came from B Shea and here's the 1st paragraph  of her
post.

Paul

   CVMA blinked!  /Y\Y/Y\   ( me jumping up and down)
     Many of you may have heard this news already, but I did not want to
post it until it was  up on CVMA's site. CVMA has now officially withdrawn
it's support and endorsement of this bill. They have asked to be taken off
as a sponsor of the bill.  This is HUGE!
      As of Friday the Senators were not aware of this so it really is worth
a very short fax from each and every one of us to let them know . Plus it
just reminds them what has to happen to this bill - file 13, the circular
file, the cosmic vortex, the dust bin - but not the recycling bin :) .
     As a told you before I'm very very proud of you. Without you this could
not have happened because you took one small message to our veterinarians
and spread it far and wide.