[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CRITIQUES

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:06:28 -0500

I forgot to say that Susan was wrong about more than one winner on the
day in the UK, too...............there is one dog winner, one bitch
winner........
thta's all................I don't know from where her information came,
but regarding the UK, it was dead wrong.  and the judge awards the dog
CC to the dog he thinks is the best (like our Winners award) and the
same to the bitch............and those two compete for Best of Breed.
        Peggy