[ SHOWGSD-L ] CRITICAL...PB GSD in horrific condition in Los Angeles facility

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:49:17 -0800 (PST)

A purebred GSD was pulled as part of an abuse case in South L.A. This poor
animal has virtually no fur left; the skin is foul smelling and it is weak from
starvation. The photos will make you cry...I have never seen a GSD in this kind
of condition. He had no food, water or shelter for no one knows how long....
I have posted him to the GSD rescues in the area, but if we were able to help
with donations for care, perhaps this sad creature might go on to a better
life....or at least a peaceful death.
Anyone interested in helping this dog, please contact me...
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas