[ SHOWGSD-L ] CORRECT ME

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 00:34:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/2005 8:57:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But the  reason I did the extra step is... IDENTITY THEFT is all around
folks...

Tedi and I are fighting identity theft right now. Evidently someone stole a
book of checks out of the mailbox, and is cashing them. I get letters from a
collection company demanding we make them good, (we closed the account).

I have made a form letter to respond, (thanks to computers).   Yesterday I
got 12 of them.  They are all at two stores and some as many as  six a day.
Wouldn't you think the store would start to notice it?

Today we got five letters that they have charged 888 numbers to our  checking
account, but the account is closed.  I think that is a sex line,  and Tedi
believes me that I am not doing it.   Whoever is doing it, is  having fun too.

It seems to me I should just go stand in the store and grab her.  They  are
not asking for identity still and in one Save-on, they have cashed 14 checks
in three days.

Now when Tedi tries to cash a check they won't take it. I told her to go to
Save-on, evidently they are easy.

If anyone knew about this election, they would never want my  identity.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together