[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: COATS

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
I just wanted to say this is great to see all of you wonderful breeders and
confirmation people having a great possitive conversation about the wonderful
coats!...I was on a different group that just slammed them all the time...Any
way it is great to see so many of you love them as I do.
Thanks
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI