[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: COAT CLASS

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: leebrown622@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:03:41 -0400

You aren't kidding Lee. We were absolutely a laughing stock around the
Group rings when this back-assward idea was conceived. The very first breed
club with a fault class, just imagine!

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 9/13/2015 3:56:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
leebrown622@xxxxxxx writes:

It sure gives other national breed clubs a lot of laughs. It is like you
feeding them like the late night comics feed off the political fools

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone