[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: COAT CLASS

  • From: leebrown622 <leebrown622@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:56:28 GMT

It sure gives other national breed clubs a lot of laughs. It is like you
feeding them like the late night comics feed off the political fools
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

------ Original message------From: Doc ZoeDate: Sun, Sep 13, 2015 2:40 PMTo:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[ SHOWGSD-L ] COAT CLASSOUr Best of Breed class
is an AKC regular class - From which we give out select ratings which is
allowed under AKC Rules at a NationalWhile we hold a Futurity/Mataurity BEST OF
- it may be held during the National, But it is not a class of a regular AKC
show and does not affect the points and is held during our National but is not
a class of the showThe Long coat can compete in any of the regular classes at
any AKC show of which the National is. The addition of a long coat FAULT class
is redundantOn 13 Sep 2015, at 15:10, gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx wrote:But, we
have classes and designations that are non-AKC. Our Victor and Victrix. Our
select dog classes. Our Futurity and maturity classes. They are all GSDCA
classes and not AKC classes. I see no reason the coat class can't be a GSDCA
class only just like the others mentioned above......We are not going by AKC
rules, I believe, for those classes so why, suddenly, must we abide by AKC
rules for the coat class?Sarah Minsk-EduardoVon Whitehall German
Shepherds"Preserving the classicGerman Shepherd Dog"Member of GSDCA and Signer
of Breeders Code of Ethics> On Sep 13, 2015, at 3:05 PM, Doc Zoe wrote:> > In
AKC/CKC standards, a long coat is a fault. That does not prevent the animal
from being shown > as it is not a disqualifying fault like lack of a testicle,
or a white coat etc> > Since, the long coat can be shown in any regular class
in conformation, there is absolutely no > need for its own class - a class for
a fault. > > > > > Dr Zoe Backman> http://wynsumgsd.com>
http://gogetfunding.com/help-my-pop-pop-fight-leukemia/>
============================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > Each Author is responsible for
the content of his/her post. This group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE
USED IN A COURT OF LAW.> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L
WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the List
Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Zoe
Backmanhttp://wynsumgsd.comhttp://gogetfunding.com/help-my-pop-pop-fight-leukemia/============================================================================POST
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
admin@showgsd.orgVISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org SUBSCRIPTION:
http://showgsd.org/mail.htmlNATIONAL BLOG -