[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CLUB ELECTIONS AND NATIONAL SECURITY

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:05:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/09 5:11:35 PM, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> Actually, madam, I got it third hand.  Just keeping things  clear.  And I
> gave it the attention it deserve, trash bin in my  computer.  Obviously
> you
> didn't.
>
> Did you see the email?  Did you read it?  It appears you did. Did  the
> intention of trying to influence the voters sounded arrogant, as if the
> voters
> didn't have enough intelligence on their own?  So you saw it  and didn't
> think it was rubish?
>
> Doesn't  it seem comical that someone felt left out and leaked the  whole
> thing?
>
> Are those too many questions?
>
> Ileana

Arrogant?   Absolutely not, it was an email sent to SIX people discussing
whom they preferred as candidates.   I believe it's still a free country and
people can discuss their preferences even in a private club setting.
Nothing wrong or arrogant with thatâ?¦ plenty of people have sent emails in
support
of their favorite candidate to this whole list of how many people?   Would
you call that arrogant on their part?   I guess it's only arrogant if you
weren't included on their preferred list eh Madam?   What was most offensive
was the fact that the original private email was 'leaked'. Which was then
circulated in an email to you and eight others with the message:
'The following message has been sent to me.   I felt it is in the best
interests of all candidates to understand what you are up against and be
forewarned that there are those wanting to influence the election.   I wish you
all
well and success in your endeavorâ?¦'

Hmmmm
'best interest of all candidates'â?¦ Interestingly it was not sent to ALL
candidates, only nine candidates, and my guess is only those whom the sender
preferred. Since you were first on the list you must be the favorite.   How
about that?
'forewarned that there are those wanting to influence the election.' Isn't
that what politicking is all about, trying to influence people to vote for
those you support?   It's not like certain people have hundreds of votes to
cast.   Last time I looked I only got one ballot in the mail. Darn!
Oh sorry about all those questionsâ?¦ not too many for you I hope.
Have a super day; I know I've been enjoying it immensely.
Best regards,
Pat