[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CLUB ELECTIONS AND NATIONAL SECURITY

  • From: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:43:30 -0400

This and much more will happen every day of a Board member's term in
office -- nasty e-mails, untrue accusations, and assumptions about intent.
However, this is the type of bickering that clogs up Board meetings and
reinforces the idea that the Board has the emotional maturity of a bunch of
2-year-old kids. Regardless of the situation, I expect Board members to
handle situations like this with courtesy and consideration and not get into
a bitching session on the List. If someone gets this upset over such a small
issue, I don't think they can handle the much larger and MUCH more difficult
situations the BOD faces every year.

Lee Smith