[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CLUB ELECTIONS AND NATIONAL SECURITY

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:24:54 EDT

Here is the deal......

I applaud Pat and Diane for their loyalty. While they are not one of "The
17", and as far as I know haven't taken the time to hear but one side, and
since  they are not the writers of the email in question, and apparently have
not seen  it.........and since they are not running for any office, and it
does  appear they are going on what they are told by others, they have,
nonetheless,  shown their support for their friends by going to bat for them.
Albeit,  knowing only one side.  But sometimes people can do that, and that
seems to  work for them.  And, as we all heard before, it is not fair to
shoot the  messengers. Isn't that in the Geneva convention?

I hear the email will be made public, as a matter of fact, bunches of
people have read it already.
Everyone can make their own minds.  I thought, and still think, it is  not
worth of all this airtime.  Unless someone wants to campaign. And drag  this
on and on.  Its possible.

Members will vote for whom they want, not whom they are told to vote for.
This is definitely NOT national security.

We just distributed food for 2 hours, and that's quite sobering.
Discussing this non-issue somehow doesn't have the same effect on me now.

Good nite, and keep up the good work.

Ileana