[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CLUB ELECTIONS AND NATIONAL SECURITY

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:17:38 -0700

Thank you all,  I will make up my own mind about for whom to vote.
This is becoming hateful and it does influence me, but not in the way
it should be intended.   Watching to see who can  "play nice" in the
sand box, while disagreeing and being their 'own person" does a lot to
create the impressions of a good board member.   If people who "favor"
a candidate,  creates this atmosphere...  that also speaks loudly of
those whom they support.   This is all taken into account by more than
me, I am sure.

It's really smoky and nasty out, warm and humid.  Since I won't work
the dogs, maybe I should read more of Vachss.  Now HE can really rip a
new one out of LOTS of issues!    Better go for something lighter <BG>

Stormy