[ SHOWGSD-L ] CKC- How stupid can they be?????

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:59:18 -0800

I sent in a transfer of ownership to CKC 3 weeks after the sale.. since I am
not a member of CKC, I sent the non-member fees via a personal cheque.
Today, I got the application back saying that they didn't process the transfer
because of insufficient funds and for me to note the specific polices regarding
non-member applications..
It seems they only accept CERTIFIED cheques for the fees.. but they CASHED the
cheque I sent!!! (I have the cancelled cheque in my hand..) <shaking my head> I
have been reminded of why I quit that stupid club..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/pups.htm
GORGEOUS SHOW MALE FOR SALE!!!