[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CHIC Test Health Testing

  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:48:24 -0400

Ha, i've been saying that for years -- other than size and how big, the only
thing pet buyers ever ask me about is hips, and boy oh boy, I feel like saying
to them that there are better questions they should be asking. . . whew
Jodi Distilli
Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:39:07 +0000 (UTC)
From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CHIC Test Health Testing

---and never once has anyone asked about all four nor bred to either one
because of it.---
Ann