[ SHOWGSD-L ] CHESTER COUNTY PA neglect case! URGENT!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 02:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

5 years old and emaciated; being treated for Lyme. He was part of an abuse case
of several GSDs (just forwarding this information...not first hand!)
He is in SERIOUS need as he cannot be put on the adoption floor due to his lyme
issues. Please contact Cheryl at  484-880-9437 if you are able to help him in
any way!!!
Folks, the rescues are overflowing with GSDs...the shelters are packed to the
gills and July 4th is almost upon us. The euthanization will start before the
holiday, so that no one will have to come in to take care of the animals.
If you ever considered fostering for a GSD (and there are many GSD breeders who
do)PLEASE contact your local GSD rescue to offer your help. If there is no GSD
rescue near you, you can contact an all breed rescue as well! There is a list
of Rescues according to area on our website...I believe that AGSRA has a list
as well!
Just let them know that you would only be able to foster a GSD; I am certain
that they would cooperate.
Thanks!!!
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven