[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CHERPA busting our buttons!!!

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 01:37:08 +0000 (UTC)

Congrats to the Drapers, who were chosen by Michael and me to be Airy's
co-owners as both of us feel that she will go far.
The "Airy" girl's name is Ch Love is in the Air of Sugarcrk Edan and she is
co-owned by me and Michael. I knew she was a super star before she was out of
the whelping box. She is sired by Phoenix, out of GCh Love Makes the World go
round of Edan. This breeding has been repeated.

Ann
www.edangsd.com