[ SHOWGSD-L ] CH, ROM and now PAM

  • From: "Peter Cacioppo" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:49:08 -0700

I think this is a very, very good accomplishment.  I am sure there are other
dogs
that could do this if the owners had the time and/or money to do it.
However,
we now have proved it (as they say in Missouri, show me):  A dog that has
what it takes
to be a Champion, has what it takes to reproduce well (ROM), and has what it
takes
to get numerous performance titles (PAM) (3 different sports including one
advanced title).

Is Julie Degen's Ch bitch with a PAM going to be the next one?

Also, don't forget the AGSDCF benefit on Oct. 19th: see www.agsdcf.org for
order blank, thanks.

Peter Cacioppo, Moraga, CA
www.members.tripod.com/EagleGSD
Eagle Hill Vineyards and Winery, German Shepherds and Belted Galloway cattle

Previous:
Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:31:48 -0500
From: falkora@xxxxxxxx
Subject: First ever!  Ch.  ROM  PAM!
Ch. Kubistraums Forever Amber ROM   PAM   TC   CDX  NA  HXd   TDI
No,  Amber is not mine (I own her sire Ch. Falkora JoePye v.
Kubistraum); she belongs to Verna Kubik and Virginia Bailey, and is
bred by Verna ,  Kelly Salava and Pam Magadance.   But I am one of
her greatest admirers and congratulate her owners and breeders, and
especially her trainer, Virginia Bailey.    Amber and Virginia
completed this  title (the Novice Agility) today in Wisconsin Rapids
despite Virginia herself having pulled a hamstring and barely able to
hobble around the ring with Amber!
I'm sure Verna will post later when she gets home again and can fill
you in on all the details! ..... I surely hope I am right about Amber
being the first Ch. ROM PAM  (Performance Award of Merit, for those
who don't know).
Linda Kofstad