[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CH Pinebeach's Stars N Stripes ROM w/ a Teeny-Tiny Brag Thrown In

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:29:30 -0700

...And I have 8 Stepaside grandchildren, 6 1/2 weeks old.
Lee

From: LorienGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:53:13 EDT
Subject: Re: CH Pinebeach's Stars N Stripes ROM

My Stars N' Stripes son is now a young 11-1/2 years old:  =

    CH. LORIEN'S STEPASIDE, ROM  ( "Sigh" )
 =

My whole kennel is now several time Stars N' Stripes because of =

Sigh's amazing daughter, Ch. Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles, ROM, =

( "Cassie" )  whose dam is also a Star's N' Stripes daughter.
 =

Great genes from old YO!!  Bred and loved by a great lady,  sorely misse=
d, Joan Ortigara.
 =

Twyla  Miner
_www.LorienGSD.com_ (http://www.LorienGSD.com) =