[ SHOWGSD-L ] CH Neeko Litter Announcement

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:59:45 EST

Masstana is pleased to announce a litter whelped October 23 of 4 males and
3 bitches.  The sire is Select Excellent Ch. Karizma's Nicaragua OFA and
the dam is Masstana's Kyra OFA (litter sister to our Ch Masstana's Karli
OFA).

Just 3 weeks old and full of life and all healthy.  All pups are dark  with
nice red markings.
Kyra is a GV Bono daughter out of our Masstana's Ariva of Ketlyn OFA  who,
while not finishing, did manage to garner several major reserves including
a 5 pointer.

Ariva is out of Weicho's Movado of Farmil and Masstana's Xena (Ch Winsome's
 Goer of Saxony X Masstana's Nicole, ROM)

Can't wait for them to grow up.