[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CH. " NITRO" Our Beloved Boy, Farewell (long, with my apology)

  • From: "Louis Christina" <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:12:37 GMT

Kathy & Ken, it is with great sorrow to hear of the passing of your Nitro. A
gorgeous dog and sounds like he was also a fun dog. It is a shame we outlive so
many of our dogs. Your memories of Nitro will be forever and he will live
forever in your hearts. Again my condolence of your loss of a great German
Shepherd. ____Louie