[ SHOWGSD-L ] CGC Fun in Los Angeles & Re: breeding

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:25:10 GMT

Harley thinks so; that is all that matters.  In our hearts, Evan is one of his
co-owners.  One can never have enough co-owners, eh?

One really cool thing about Harley's temperament is that he is truly aloof, as
the standard calls for, but, he turns himself inside out and acts like
Scooby-Doo when he sees those people he has bonded with.  Harley loves Evan,
Tedi, Chuck, Sally, my son, and me.  Me, the most, of course!!   :-)  :-)  :-)

One really cool thing about Harley's ownership is that I could NEVER ask for
better friends and/or co-owners than the Ginsburg's and the Sedgewick's.  They
combined resources to make my dream come true.  They are, without a doubt, the
ginchiest!!!

Paula, 29 days and counting