[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CGC Fun in Los Angeles & Re: breeding

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:44:46 -0700

For all those that care, Harley did just fantastic.  But there are no
scores, no 1st or 2nd place.  The Irish Water  Spaniel was just great,
the Terv oh, so cool.  Paula's Harvey took the test totally at laid
back done, doing it ... some more initials behind my name, o.k.   But
all were were winners, and those that needed just a tad more time were
winners, too.  No scores, no firsts, no seconds.   Not a
competition.   darn it.

Stormy