[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CGC Fun in Los Angeles & Re: breeding

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 02:06:28 GMT

Responding to two posts at once, including a brag or maybe two, depending on
how you feel about Dallas:

International Champion, American Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT,
HIC, TC and now (drum roll, please) CGC.........is Dallas-Free.  Guess I'll
have to find a Dallas daughter to lease for his pleasure!!    :-)    Or dare we
continue on, one more generation, Dallas-Free???    Decisions, decisions!!
:-)  :-)

Thanks, Laura and Stormy for putting on the CGC Test today.  It was fun, and,
yes, Grace and BamBam would probably have taken first place, were there scoring
and placings.  I didn't see all the tests, but I did notice a nice Terv pass,
also.  It was fun, and Harley, as usual, done me proud!!

Paula, 29 days and counting

P.S.  I loved Dallas, so please do NOT take this post as derogatory in any way
whatsoever!!!

From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: breeding
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:45:16 -0400

History repeats itself.  In the 80s, Ellen Heintz advertised "Lance
free" lines.  She made a lot of people mad!  Thanks for the memories.
I have to add that I LIKED Lance!!
Penny in NY

Does anyone advertise "Dallas Free lines" yet?

Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds