[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CGC Fun in Los Angeles

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas Laura <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:07:31 -0700

It was loads of fun, and my "group" was a joy.  I learned about
hierarchy of animals in the wild, preferences of dog breeds and that a
praying mantis is an endangered species.  What great kids.  And for
those who waited to support and help those going through the CGC
test... THANK YOU.  That support really means a lot, "even" for a CGC.

But because I KNOW, I have to correct Laura.  That was and Irish Water
Spaniel, not a Portuguese Water Dog.  Check the tail, and you'd know:-)

The dogs were great, it was a mild great day and so good to see
everybody again and putting faces to names of others.  I wandered over
and watched the show for as long as I could.  Ah, those sables!    I
did miss Evan, though.  :-)

Thanks for getting me out and down there, Laura.

Stormy
Back to moving to my new home.