[ SHOWGSD-L ] CGC Fun in Los Angeles

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:54:08 -0400

Today, we held our first Canine Good Citizen tests in conjunction with?our L.A.
specialty.? Since I was the CGC Evaluator, I only got to see the judging from a
distance.? Congrats to all the winners.

?

The CGC's were open to all AKC breeds.? We had a couple Rotties, a Terv and a
Portugese Water Spaniel in addition to the GSD's.? I was really impressed with
the dogs that tested and hope their owners/handlers had a good experience.? I
met some very nice Ambassadors of their breeds today.

?

I was especially impressed with a young lady, Grace Cassidy, who brought in her
9mos old GSD puppy.? They passed with flying colors!!!!? They were both a
pleasure to work with and to watch.? Great job Grace!

?

It was also nice to see Stormy come on down from the desert to help out with
keeping the paperwork organized and the "group" involved and for answering all
their questions.? The "group" was courtesy of Jack and Mary Lou Newton.? Their
Grandkids.? The kids were great and asked?excellent questions.?

Congrats to all the dogs that passed their CGC's today.?

Laura Thomas

?

?

?