[ SHOWGSD-L ] CENSUS TAKERS

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:54:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/09 9:09:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wynsum@xxxxxxx
writes:
I  received a frantic call fromt he Kid who just moved into an apartment
that a  lady fromt he
Census bureau was at her door saying that she failed to  submit forms and
if she did not
complete them in 3 days she was be  arrested and thrown into jail

The cencus has no authority to arrest anyone.  It is not  required, and if
anyone tries to enter your home, call the police. Even the  police cannot
enter without a warrent.

I suspect either the person was crazy or was going to comit a  robbery.

Protect yourself at all times, and never let anyone into your home.
Remember, even a vampire has to be invited in.  If you don't invite them  in,
they
have to stay outside.

I wish my dogs knew that.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************Shop Inspiron, Studio and XPS Laptops at Dell.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222616459x1201464730/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.d
oubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218145%3B37264238%3Bd)