[ SHOWGSD-L ] CDX

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:26:19 -0500

Speaking of CDX - AOE AM & CAN SEL CH Winsome's Woody Bearelson's daughter
Lutzhaus' Shamanie  (not sure I spelled her name correctly)-received her CDX
last weekend in three straight shows with an average score of 191.5-she is
owned by Neal Leas, who has trained many CDX dogs for others and I was
shocked to find out this is his first very own CDX dog-Congratulations
Neal-Kris