[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CANADIAN NATIONAL PREMIUM LIST

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: annasylvain@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:05:39 -0400

You will never see me in Canada again.  The border patrol gave me such a bad
time, I thought I would be arrested.  Of course, I never got a confirmation
from the dog club of my entries; so I couldn't even prove that I was going
to a DOG SHOW with my dogs.  It was REALLY bad,  They thought I was
trafficking dogs.  Actually, the real problem was that the first "guard" I
encountered was ugly and fat, and she thought she should send me to the
building.  It's not my fault she was fat & ugly.

Just had to tell everyone this.