[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CAN A BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG WIN THE MAJOR POINTS?

  • From: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx, tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:25:22 EDT

amen to that.  Nice to hear a judge judge the dog..

In a message dated 3/15/2010 12:47:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx writes:
Kathy,  you were judging the dogs in front of you & not worrying about the
other  end of the lead or thinking about the class each one came from.
Probably left  a few people scratching their heads may have ticked off a few. I
think it is  always great to see a judge with confidence & conviction,but
especially in  a large show. You are one of the good ones !!

Gene  Baker

**************

> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:28:37  -0400
> From: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CAN A BRED BY  EXHIBITOR DOG WIN THE MAJOR
POINTS?

> I judges the Las Vegas  specialty a few weeks ago and awarded WB, BOW &
BOB to the BBE bitch. It  was a large 5 point show. The entry was so large we
jokingly said that we had  9 points on each side

> Kathy

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2009. All material remains the property of the
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE  ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL  PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A  VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

Hotmail  is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your
 inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:W
L:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_2

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org