[ SHOWGSD-L ] "CAMP" GSDCA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:15:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/10 1:29:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I seem  to have read the tail-end of the camp saga., but am not sure I
understand.  Just for the record, I am a member of CAMP GSDCA.   I
remember quite a few years ago, when CAMP LANTING got its  leader
elected to judge the National.  Enough  said

This started when some people learned what happened at the board  meeting.
It is all over other Lists, but Zoe felt as the owner and  administrator of
this List, she owed a duty to her position as a GSDCA Board  Member, not to
use the List to spread the information. I think she is  right.

Most of us have been forwarded the posts from other Lists, but the honesty
and integrity of this List precluded that.

From what I hear, we are mostly members of Camp Runamuck.  Tish's  letter
was a help.

We live in interesting times.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together