[ SHOWGSD-L ] CA AB1634....on the radio............

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:24:40 -0400

Well, we got  so much feedback from people about 1634 that, we are
dedicating Friday's  show to this Bill. Judy Mancuso, the bill's author,
will be answering policy  and animal control questions. Also, there will
be a vet to answer  any  health issues that might come up.

The show will air Friday, May 4 from  3-4 PM (PST). The first segment
we'll ask her and the vet some questions we  have. The second and third
segment will be for call ins. Feel free to call  1-866-613-1612
(International callers: 001-858-268-3068).

Sandra and  Greñas (A.K.A. Mr.G)
Pet Talk with Mr.  G
www.WorldTalkRadio.com