[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CA AB1634 - sample letters as models........

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>, "'showgsdlistnew'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:01:44 -0500

I think one of the things we are missing the boat on is that we need to
contact the pet food stores (ones that don't sell dogs and cats), the dog
food companies, Costco, Walmart......explaining how this new law will affect
them as it will mean a decrease in sales of pet food and supplies. For
example, I buy 400 to 500 pounds of dog food a month from mostly Costco If
every breeder tells each place they shop at what a loss that is it might
make them sit up and notice.

Excellent idea

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com