[ SHOWGSD-L ] By committee (every GSD member read)

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:45:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/06 4:33:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS  writes:
Evan if  you want to take over this committee be my guest if you think there
is  some "Secrecy" going on.    It was formed and approved by the board  in
2005...

We all need to lighten up.  I do not want to take over  any committee and
especially one where I said I leave the building when it is  done.  What I was
responding to was the post where it was said, "I will not  tell you how the
vote
was" or words to that effect. I am not sure why this would  be a secret vote.
But, Patty works endlessly for our club, and this is her  decision.

We don't have to agree with her, but we do have to respect the  time and
thought that she puts into it. This is true of all our board members.  They
work
hard for us, and give of their time and energy.  For that they  deserve our
respect and thanks.

I believe I do have the right to disagree, and to question decisions.  The
last time I looked, I had paid my dues to be a member of this club.  I  will
continue to state my opinions, I will continue to question a decision I do  not
agree with, and I will continue to try to change those things I can, to have
the serenity to accept those things I cannot, and the wisdom to know the
difference.

Not that there is anything wrong with  that.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together