[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: By Laws?

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:22:03 -0400

Neither I, nor Evan <g>, could have said it better ourselves!!

Thanks Carolyn!

Jeff Pyle

  From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx To: ELG440@xxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent:
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:57 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get-er Done

  These by-laws are for OUR club, not anyone else.  We created them and  we can
  change them.  The Board members were voted into office by us and  represent
  us.  In a perfect world, they vote as directed by the majority of  the
  membership.

  That being said, I as a member, am instructing my board to violate in this
  case.  Other members of this club have the option of expressing their  wishes
  to the same board.  When the board votes on any issue they need to  take into
  consideration what the members want, as they do represent us.JMO,  Mary

  Evan,
    While I agree to follow the law, I disagree in this case.   Every member of
  this club has the right to have his ballot counted.  This  is OUR club and
  OUR votes will be counted.  We did not cause this mess and  why should the
  members /candidates suffer due to the ballot company.  If we  chose to
violate
OUR
  By-Laws, then so be it.  In being fair to ALL, I vote  to violate!!!  Running
  a red light is violating the law, but I sure hope  the ambulance that is
  transporting me violates the law!    JMO,   Mary

MANNER
ALL

http://mail.aol.com