[ SHOWGSD-L ] By George, Nellie has pups!

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "showd, showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:41:27 +0000 (UTC)

Our 2008 Amateur Maturity Victrix, CH. AMBER'S CHANEL NO. 5 (Nellie) has a
litter of puppies from KARIZMA'S FAB4GEORGE VON LOAR KALEEF(4th Novice Dog at
the Nationals)!  We have 3 boys and 2 girls.  All pups are solid black except
one boy.  This is a new adventure for us.  This is our first litter in many,
many years.   The pups are linebred on Karizma and Amber (the best of both
worlds). Thank you to Iza for all your help yesterday.

Dara and Andrew Conklin:)