[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buying and Converting the Puppy Mill for Sale

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: mkbaldwin@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:48:51 -0400

  Although $150,000 does sound low for that part of the country. If
people are really interested in this property the first thing to do is
get a realtor from that area (no cost) but not the one who listed it..
The asking price in CA right now isn't even close to what you have to
pay.  Second is to get a real estate Lawyer.  Look for tax liens or any
other liens that might be on the property.  Check Zoning

   This might be one of the people that took a ARM loan and now can't
afford it.  A $15,000 down payment should buy this property but who is
going to pay for the rest??   One idea would be to buy it and destroy
the kennels, sell the dogs, and put it back on the market as is.

No answers just observations.  SORRY

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds