[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buying a good one

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:38:52 -0800

But let's not forget.........some breeders also keep a string of 25 dogs to
breed....and
have as many litters a year.  ALL numbers are not the same.....and we all do it
differently
and should not be always  judged by numbers.
We can't possibly do that here........it would short circuit my brain and my
life.   <G>
We keep it to 2 bitches at a time for breeding on our property.   One or two
litters
a year at most is about all I can do here.
Out of the six dogs we normally have here....one or two of them are senior
citizens.
Our CH. Mar Haven's Annie's Song is now 12 yrs. old. ..but was once the # 1
producing
bitch.    She rules here............<G>
I admire anyone that also puts any training degree on their dogs!!!    Let
alone a
TDX!    GOOD FOR HIM!
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com