[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buying A German Import

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:46:36 EDT

a VERY interesting dog is lonnie, a son of barb williams' nero dog.   the
sire's side of his pedigree is german - but his dam is the result of a red
october son/dau breeding.   lonnie is a very beautiful dog and is  producing
- the fasanos are showing a lovely daughter of his.
diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 9/3/2010 1:30:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There is  also Danny v Wilhendorf.  I have seen 3 litters by him now out of
Am Ch
bitches.  All very nice!  Not a roached back in the  bunch!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa  Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel  California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight
From
The Heart  (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of  the
Matter
(Luke)

________________________________
From: Paula M. Cooke  <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 1:24  AM

Instead of buying one, unproven and sight unseen, have you  considered
breeding
to Helen Gleason's Navigator?  Or his grandsire,  Nurmi?  I don't know what
you
are looking for, but, both of these  dogs are exceptional German dogs, IMHO.

Paula

Home of Best in  Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA
Dual
Title Award  Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion,
Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047
(Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the  long-coat
factor.
#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4  German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 7/31/10 (Canine  Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd
Dog
Grand  Champion.