[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buyer question for the list

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:46:11 -0800

I kind of liked Penny's solution about "pounding salt".....<G>....but in the
end....our National Treasure
Iza has the best solution.   I love it!
You don't place a puppy on the "buyers conditions"....but on your "comfort
level"  of instinct and
knowledge accumulated over the years dealing with buyers!
You do all you absolutely possibly can to insure every puppy is healthy and
sound in every way, and
back that up with a guarantee and all the information and answers to any
questions on the puppy or
litter.....then you tell him when and if he can come and get his puppy after it
clears the Vet check.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From:  On Behalf Of Iza Ackerman   Subject: Re: question for the list

Cheryl – Tell him if he wants to do this, he has to pay for this vet check –
your initial puppy check with your vet is YOUR business, not his Smile

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

hi everyone, hope everyone is safe from the recent storms and I hope you
enjoyed seeing Rumour win Group 4 at Westminister last night!  Huge congrats to
all involved!

I have a question for you breeders out there.  Have you ever had a prospective
puppy buyer insist on accompaning you to the first vet check for a litter of
your pups?  This guy is telling me it is a 'condition' of his buying a pup.  So
I told him, I will not be held hostage to his conditions and wished him luck
finding another pup.  I find this strange and in 30 years no one has made this
demand of me.  I ask, is this normal and would you guys ever allow this?  Maybe
it's me...........thanks for listening and I welcome your responses.
Cheryl/Tindrock