[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buy from a breeder (long)

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:18:57 -0500

Kathy,
    I managed a high end "Consulting Firm" in Dallas and I had my first GSD.
Basically a HIGH classed Snelling and Snelling. I had a ZERO on non
collected payments, and for that line of business it is generally 50
%...........and my Bits got sick.........I told my boss I was bringing her
to work with me.......he said I DON"T THINK SO, I said fine I quit! He said
alright, bring her in. Mo