[ SHOWGSD-L ] Busy Season

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:35:34 -0800

Well I made it back from the Domincan in one piece, however, I wish I was back
there!!! Weather was in the high 90's for the whole 2 weeks, and the
food/people are wonderful! Met so many wonderufl people as a matter of fact we
met about 5 couples who we will stay in touch with and plan another trip next
december with all of them back to dominican.,  As we headed home through the
valley where we live, we were fine, but when we hit the mountains to come into
our small town called Hope, we both looked at each other and figured out our
problem, its time to move, we are tired of this rain steady and the darkness
because we are surrounded by mountains, it becomes depressing year after year.
So maybe come spring, we will start looking for a place out of here.
I had a super wonderful lady take care of my dogs, she is a proffessional
handler and takes in only registered show dogs.  My dogs loved her.  She is
very nice and when we went to pick the girls up, she was bathing them and
blowing them nice and clean, and free of charge.  My dogs looked great, they
are finally getting to a good weight as they were overweight, and they were so
excited to see us and come home.  When we arrived home they ran up and down the
yard like crazy..it was so funny, good thing we have over an acre.

Life is good.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010!
Giselda