[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Busy Morning on the FB Stud Dog List

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:55:02 -0400

Done.  Thank you very much
Mary-Anne
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:30 PM
To: versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx ; spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Busy Morning on the FB Stud Dog List

I am one of those "challenged" myself....<G>....If I can do it, anyone can do
it!!

On Facebook, search for "German Shepherd Stud Dog List" and request to be a
friend.

If not on Facebook, our Tech Wizard (aka Jessica) will help you, email her at
spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps

* Ileana *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka JACKIE

In a message dated 6/26/2011 12:15:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  For those of us who are 'facebook' challenged even though we are members,
  would it be possible to put a direct link?  There are so many GSD groups
  that I usually end up on one that I don't want to have access to.
  Thank you very much
  Mary-Anne