[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bullet Our Hero

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:27:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have stopped using our alarm when we leave.  The dogs set it off too much.
But if I take all the dogs, the alarm is set, I pay every month for the 3 times
a year I take all the dogs out at once.
Of the 5, I know 3 bite and are looking for a bad guy to bite.  It is great, I
feel so safe, no matter what goes on.

I know I will be changing how I live as I get away from these big guys, they
get to my back too often for me to be thinking about a next GSD.
sheila